Monday, August 24, 2009

Haute Tension (April, 2001)



As you may begin to notice (if you follow this blog over time at all, which I certainly don't expect of anyone), I like public texts. Especially "mundane" ones that, upon first glimpse to a stranger or traveler, might seem a little bit out of the ordinary. So I'm sure that over time, I'll start posting more of the many "sign pictures" that I've collected over the years. This is a good beginning, I think--it's an example of what I used to call the Montréal metro's "Electro Man!", where the exclamation mark is required.

I maintain that the only thing missing here is a silhouette of his entrails being zapped out of his body by that electric shock that is so cleverly depicted as skewering him through the torso.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment